The Diving Center “Blue”, certified by PADI and DAN Europe, is based in the neighboring village Nea Potidea
about 2 km away and offers a variety of certified courses for children, beginners and experience divers alike and diving excursions into the exciting underwater world for certified divers.
At “Blue” diving academy you can enroll in one of the internationally valid scuba diving certifications. The entry level course Open Water Diver (OWD) consists of 5 theoretical and practical lessons as well as 4 open water dives. The OWD is also the prerequisite for other upgrade training courses. The minimum age for diving is 10 years.
The certification and specialty programs include:
- Bubble Maker (minimum age 8 years)
- Discover Scuba Diving (minimum age 10 years)
- Junior Scuba Diver Course (minimum age 10 years)
- Scuba Diver Course (minimum age 15 years)
- Junior Open Water Diver Course (minimum age 12 years)
- Open Water Diver Course (minimum age 15 years)
- Junior Adventure Diving Course (minimum age 12 years)
- Adventure Diving Course (minimum age 15 years)
- Advanced Junior Open Water Diver Course (minimum age 12 years)
- Advanced Open Water Diver Course (minimum age 15 years)
There are numerous great diving spots with varying depths and grades of difficulty available not far from the hotel. Exploring the fascinating underwater world of Halkidiki is a thrilling experience you will never forget.
For more information please visit www.bluedivingcenter.com.