While we are preparing to open, and having adopted strict hygiene measures and protocols, we wanted to take this opportunity to update you on what we are doing to help keep our Guests and staff safe and reduce the risk of exposure of COVID-19 across Istion Club & Spa Hotel. By starting from the reduction of our Hotel’s daily occupancy, providing that our employees are equipped with the appropriate equipment to welcome our guests by always keeping the safety distances.
· A health coordinator has been appointed to supervise and make sure the protocol is being followed
· A coordinator has been appointed to oversee the implementation of the operating procedures in case of a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19
· Review of procedures regarding safety and hygiene according to new standards and ensure that they meet the latest updates and instructions
· Review procedures regarding cleanliness and disinfection. Follow enhanced disinfection and deep cleaning practices in accordance to instructions given by Health Authorities (EODY).
· An action plan has been developed to ensure a swift response to suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 in accordance with the current instructions of Greek Authorities and Health Organisations (including protocols related to guests, suppliers and employees)
· Ongoing staff training on new protocols. Comprehensive hygiene and prevention training programs based on the needs of each department, as well as COVID-19 awareness training
· Regulated new stricter waste management procedures
· Extra attention has been appointed to oversee that guests follow the social distancing procedures in various departments such as swimming pools, bars, etc.
· Inform visitors about the updated rules of operation of the hotel through our website.
· Installation of markings, signs and instructions throughout the hotel
· Implementation of food safety management system.
· Implementation of quality management system
· Ensure that all Food Safety Policies are followed, in adherence to the latest instructions of Greek Authorities and Health Organisations
· Doctor on call
Be rest assured that you are in safe hands with our stringent hygiene practices and protocols we are
We want to thank you for your kind attention and 100% cooperation.
VIEW OUR STAY SAFE COMMITMENT
Main measures & procedures:
It is possible that temperature control will take place upon arrival.
Check out time will be at 11am and check in will be at 3pm in order to have additional time for the thorough cleaning of the rooms.
A Hygiene kit is available upon request. Every additional not basic equipment like magazines, laundry bags, bathrobes, decoration pillows & covers will be removed.
The cleaning of the rooms is done only with the suggestion of the customer, either planned, or in consultation with the maid or our Housekeeper.
For all cleaning products there are certificates that follow the regulations of the Ministry of Health.
A disinfection team is being formed in our hotel, that will supervise the cleaning of the rooms and will specialize in cleaning rooms with suspicious or confirmed cases of coronavirus. In the event that the potentially ill cannot be transferred to a health centre or the nearest hospital, a separate area is created with strict distance and occupancy measures for the rooms and special cleaning will be carried out.
GASTRONOMY / F&B
Maximum guests per table: 6
Tables will be in distance between each-other according to Greek government restrictions.
Istion’s Club trademark is gastronomy! Our food is served and offered depending on the total number of people in the hotel, either in a buffet - self-service or with a seated served menu (according to occupancy). Since these are the most famous features of our product and are highly valued and appreciated by our guests, we must inform that when the buffets will be maintained, there will be more individual portions as well as packaged products. For that reason, additional safety measures will be introduced which must be followed by both guests & employees.
Breakfast & dinner operating hours will available due to the reduced capacity of the restaurants. In addition, the hands’ disinfection will be mandatory upon entry. Temperature control will be conducted occasionally during your entrance. The tables will be covered with disposable tablecloths and cutlery will be on the tables. Cutlery will be replaced with increased frequency and strict hygiene and distance measures will be applied by employees. One a la carte option for every 7 overnight stay will be provided, and for the safer customer service, there will also be self-service option available during the day.
Each room will have its own umbrella on the beach or around the pool (upon availability), throughout your stay (distance umbrella from umbrella etc). Treats will be offered but not individual service. Water, soft drinks and snacks will be available self-service.
The frequency of cleaning and disinfection of our pool & hydromassage areas will be increased and disinfectant products suitable for the current situation will be used for the water.
Massage, hammam, Sauna or other treatments and services will be arranged only through our Reception desk. Tel: 836
In all guest rooms the air condition will be available. Public facilities: natural ventilation.
We are taking strict measures to ensure public health from viral and other infections when using air conditioning units
We will shortly announce the new animation program in accordance with the new hygiene regulations.
Services not available: kids club.
Information concerning existing direct Reservations:
Please call our CRS dept: +30 23730 – 41900
For Istion Club & Spa hotel,