While we are preparing to open, and having adopted strict hygiene measures and protocols, we wanted to take this opportunity to update you on what we are doing to help keep our Guests and staff safe and reduce the risk of exposure of COVID-19 across Istion Club & Spa Hotel. By starting from the reduction of our Hotel’s daily occupancy, providing that our employees are equipped with the appropriate equipment to welcome our guests by always keeping the safety distances.
· A health coordinator has been appointed to supervise and make sure the protocol is being followed
· A coordinator has been appointed to oversee the implementation of the operating procedures in case of a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19
· Review of procedures regarding safety and hygiene according to new standards and ensure that they meet the latest updates and instructions
· Review procedures regarding cleanliness and disinfection. Follow enhanced disinfection and deep cleaning practices in accordance to instructions given by Health Authorities (EODY).
· An action plan has been developed to ensure a swift response to suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 in accordance with the current instructions of Greek Authorities and Health Organisations (including protocols related to guests, suppliers and employees)
· Ongoing staff training on new protocols. Comprehensive hygiene and prevention training programs based on the needs of each department, as well as COVID-19 awareness training
· Regulated new stricter waste management procedures
· Inform visitors about the updated rules of operation of the hotel through our website.
· Installation of markings, signs and instructions throughout the hotel
· Implementation of food safety management system.
· Implementation of quality management system
· Ensure that all Food Safety Policies are followed, in adherence to the latest instructions of Greek Authorities and Health Organisations
· Doctor on call
Be rest assured that you are in safe hands with our stringent hygiene practices and protocols we are
We want to thank you for your kind attention and 100% cooperation.
VIEW OUR STAY SAFE COMMITMENT
Main measures & procedures:
Check out time will be at 11am and check in will be at 3pm in order to have additional time for the thorough cleaning of the rooms.
A Hygiene kit is available upon request.
For all cleaning products there are certificates that follow the regulations of the Ministry of Health.
A disinfection team is being formed in our hotel, that will supervise the cleaning of the rooms and will specialize in cleaning rooms with suspicious or confirmed cases of coronavirus.
GASTRONOMY / F&B
Tables will be in distance between each-other according to Greek government restrictions.
Istion’s Club trademark is gastronomy! Our food is served and offered depending on the total number of people in the hotel, either in a buffet - self-service or with a seated served menu (according to occupancy).
The frequency of cleaning and disinfection of our pool & hydromassage areas will be increased and disinfectant products suitable for the current situation will be used for the water.
Bookings and cancellations
Please call our CRS dept: +30 23730 – 41900
In order to offer you optimal comfort, Covid test facilities are available in the hotel
- Rapid test (approved by the authorities of the Federal Republic of Germany and the United Kingdom as permissible tests before the return journey) at a price of € 25
- PCR test by prior appointment at a price of € 50
For Istion Club & Spa hotel,
Human Resources Supervisor